I love the brightly coloured fabrics in IKEA. The colours are so vibrant and excellent for children’s soft furnishings especially if you want to avoid the stereotypical blue and pink.
Level of difficulty – Simple
Time to make – 1 hour
2 reasonably priced double quilts
5 metres of lightweight wedding.
How to make a cot quilt
- Divide each quilt into 4 equal rectangles
- Turn the fabric inside out and attach the wadding to the fabric on the sewing machine.
- Leave a wide enough space in one seam to turn the fabric on the right side.
- Use an embroidery stitch to edge the quilt.
- To add more detail to the quilt embroider around the flowers.
Great gift for baby showers, birthdays and Christmas.