Put down the gadgets and start to create. I don’t work on Fridays but I need to be creative or I feel the day has been wasted. Whilst scrolling through Pinterest I saw lots of recipes for homemade lip gloss. I’m always buying the ingredients but I never found the time to make it.
This Friday was different I had my beautiful assistant my daughter to motivate me. We gathered the ingredients, petroleum jelly, coconut oil, peppermint oil and lipstick.
- Coconut Oil
- Petroleum Jelly
- Peppermint Oil
- Pink or Red lipstick
- Glass/plastic container with a lid
- Melt the Coconut Oil in the microwave for 30seconds.
- Add the Petroleum Jelly stir the ingredients together until both are liquid ready to pour.
- Add pure essential oil – I chose Peppermint Oil.
- Add the lipstick to add colour and stir vigorously to make sure there are no lumps.
- Pour the lip balm into glass container with a lid.
- Place in the fridge for half an hour and voila you have home made lip gloss.